Sunday, October 25, 2009

New Look and Features

You may be a little shocked by the different layout of the blog. I decided that with so much text it was beginning to get a little crowded.

I hope you will note two new features to your right as well. First, I have added a portion with upcoming project due dates and test dates. These will be kept up-to-date with important dates for each class. You can expect to have target test days scheduled after the completion of other tests. This are subject to change, but this should help you and your child plan ahead when studying.

I have also added links to the two other blogs kept by CCS upper school teachers. It is my hope you will be able to navigate through our blogs with a little more ease.

I hope your weekends are all going well and I will see you or your student soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment